miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2021

PREPOSITIONS

ON – sobre                                             “My book is on my desk”

UNDER – debajo de                       “My legs are under my desk”

INTO – hacia (dentro de)        “I walk into my class at 8.30”

OUT OF - hacia fuera                “I walk out of school at 2.30”

ACROSS – cruzando                  “We swim across the river”

ALONG – a lo largo de             “We walked along the river”


UP – hacia arriba                       “We went up the mountain”

DOWN – hacia abajo               “The car came down the road”


BETWEEN – entre (dos)    “We are between the door and the window”

AMONG – entre (varios)         “The teacher is among the students”


BEHIND – detrás de       “The teacher is behind the computer”

IN FRONT OF – delante de    “The board is in front of the class”

OPPOSITE – enfrente de        “ 1.5 form is opposite 3.5P form”      


OVER – por encima de        "The plane is flying over Madrid"

ROUND – alrededor de        "My dog likes running around me"

THROUGH – a través de      "We are going through a tunnel"  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario