miércoles, 22 de enero de 2020

Conditionals, practice them!!!

Complete the second conditional sentences:

1 I could write to her if I ____________(have) her email address.
2 You ____________(not feel) so tired in class if you went to bed earlier at night.
3 Dan might be better at sports if he ____________ (join) a gym.
4 ___________________(you / buy) a new computer if you had enough money?
5 If we had a map we ____________(not be) lost now!
6 They ____________(go) on holiday if they had time.
7 You might sleep better if you ____________(not play) computer games late at night. 



Complete the sentences with your own ideas using the second conditional:

1 I might go and live in another country if ________________________________
2 If I met my favourite actor________________________________
3 I could buy whatever I wanted if ________________________________
4 If a friend asked me to tell a lie________________________________
5 If I ruled the world________________________________



Match the sentence halves:

1 We could go out to eat tonight
2 If I spoke Spanish
3 I wouldn’t go there again
4 Would you do a parachute jump
5 If you found some money on the street
 6 He might do very well at school

a what would you do with it?
b if you paid for it!
c if he worked a bit harder.
d I might go to university in Spain.
e if you had the chance?
f unless they changed the menu.



Rewrite the sentences using unless:

1 I’ll be home early if I don’t have a lot of work. I’ll be home early .
______________________________________________________________

2 If they don’t play better, they won’t win. They won’t win .
______________________________________________________________

3 We won’t get tickets if we don’t book them now. We won’t get tickets .
______________________________________________________________

4 We’ll go to the beach if it doesn’t rain. We’ll go to the beach .
______________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario