miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2022

Wh Questions: Remember to use "be (am, is, are/was, were), have,has/had, do/does/did, can" as auxiliars

 What do you like doing in your free time? I like playing videogames in my free time.

Where are you from? I am from Madrid.

When have you had breakfast? I have had breakfast at eight o´clock.

Who can play football better than me? Messi can play better than me!

Which is your favourite subject? PE is my favourite!!

Why are you in class? Because I want to get a degree.

How does your dad go to work? He goes by car.

How much does a sandwich cost? It costs 1 euro.

How many pets have you got? I have got one dog.

How often can you go to a Foster´s? I can go once a month.

How far did you go this Summer? I went as far as the beach.

How long has the lesson lasted? It has lasted 55 minutes!

How easy / difficult is English for you? It´s very complicated sometimes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario