miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2024

A letter of application

 Dear Sir / Madam // Miss Smith/ Mister Smith // To whom it may concern,

- I am writing to apply for the position of children’s football coach.

- I am currently the captain of my school team.

- In addition to my experience as captain, I have a young referee’s qualification.

- In my free time, I enjoy playing with young children (my brothers and cousins).

- I have also participated in summer camps with young children as a camp counsellor.

- I can supply a reference from my PE teacher on request. I would also be willing to do one coaching session with your football team so that you can see how I work.

- Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

- I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully / Yours sincerely,

Julio Abad

https://engxam.com/handbook/how-to-write-a-letter-of-application-fce-cae-cpe/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario