miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020

1st of ESO Exam Units Starter, 1 and 2

1. Nationalities:

Ronaldo is American: No, he isn´t, he is Portuguese.


2. About me:

I am from Madrid, my mum is 43 years old.


3. Like / don´t like / hate / don´t mind

I like football. He likes football.


4. Create questions:

Ex.: your father / play football?

Does your father play football?
Is your father playing football?


5. Family words ( relatives)

Nephew, grandma, niece, cousin, brother...


6. Order words to make sentences:

never / I / swimming/ go / winter / in

I never go swimming in winter.


7. Daily routines and chores (order)

have lunch / Wake up /  go to school

wake up - go to school - have lunch


8. Definitions of subject

We learn about computers: ICT
We do sport in it: PE


9. Question words (Where / when / what / why...):

____________ are you? Fine, thanks. (how)

____________ are you? 12 years old. (How old)


10. Frequency adverbs (Always, usually, often, sometimes, hardly ever, never)

Order them.


(11. verbs) Optional


COMPOSITION




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario