miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2022

February 3.5P

 

I´m interested in football.

1.   Walking up is too tiring / boring.

2.   I am annoyed with my brother.

3.   I was bored in class.

4.   I´m tired because I didn´t sleep.

5.   It´s so exciting… I can´t stop reading it!

6.   I was frightened because of the dog.

7.   The film was boring, so I fell asleep.

 

        WHEN (cuando)               WHILE (mientras que)

They stole our clothes when we were swimming.

1.    It started to rain while we were cooking.

2.   Where were you going when I saw you?

3.   Were you watching the match when I saw you?

4.   We saw a bear while we were cycling in the forest.

 

         I was riding my bike when he sent me a text.

1.   She found her keys when she was cleaning.

2.   He fell from the tree while he was picking fruit.

3.   He was doing the washing-up when he cut his finger.

 

        It started to rain while we were walking.

1.   I didn´t answer the phone because I was having dinner.

2.   Did you see them while you were walking by the river?

3.   What was he wearing when you saw him?

4.   She didn´t hear the phone because she was listening to music.

5.   While she was writing an email, the computer stopped working.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario