martes, 21 de febrero de 2023

EXAM FPB2I Second Term

 Revise Units 5, 6 and 7.

Pay attention to;

Unit 5:    Exercises 1, 3 and 5. 

Unit 6:    Exercise 7 and the conversation.

Unit 7:    Exercises 3, 7 and the dialogue below (Say it!, page 17)

Create your own conversation in a working environment. 


Dialogue Unit 5:

A: Can I use your computer?

B: Sure, do you know the password?

A: Yes, when did you last back up the system?

B: Last week, why?

A: I left a document on the desktop, I hope I didn´t lose it!

B: Don´t worry, I can recover it for you.

A: Does it take long to shut it down?

B: Yes, it does...

A: You may got a virus...

B: Can you scan it for me?

A: Sure what anti-virus software do you use?

B: I have an old one, how can I get a new one?

A: It´s easy.. Just follow the instructions.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario