lunes, 6 de marzo de 2023

Grammar

 Quantifiers:

I haven´t got any cash.  / I haven´t got any coins. (-U / P)

I have got some books. (+Plural)

I still have some water. (+Uncountable)

I have got enough money to buy it. (+U)

I haven´t got enough books.(-P)

There weren´t any eggs in the fridge. (-P)

We changed some coins for notes. (+P)

I can´t buy it, it costs a lot / too much. (+/-)

There are lots of students in class.   (P)                        

There are not too many students in class today. (-P)

 

Comparatives and superlatives:
Comparative / Equal comparative / Superlative

The bus is cheaper than the train, so the train is more expensive than the bus.

The train is the quickest transport, the bike is as fast as the car in cities.

Your bag is bigger than mine, so mine is smaller than yours.

Madrid is sunnier than London and London is cloudier than Madrid. 

I am the tallest in my class.

English is more interesting than Maths.

My mobile is as expensive as yours, it isn´t cheaper than yours.

Trains are as comfortable as buses.

Playing sports is better than watching them, so watching sports is not as good as playing them.

My bag is heavier than yours, so yours is not as heavy as mine.


 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario