miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2023

Present Continuous

 

1.  We are watching TV now.

2.  A: Is your classmate studying?

         B: Yes he is.

3.  Steven is making dinner.

4.  A: Why are you laughing?

         B: Because I am reading a funny book.

5.  Those children are playing a game.

6.  It is / isn´t raining now.

7.  Are they eating lunch now? No, they aren´t.

8.  The birds are singing today.

9.  I am doing my homework right now.

10. He isn´t sleeping / He is not sleeping.

11.  My friend and I are talking.

12.   John is not / isn´t swimming at the beach.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

1.  My sister is watching TV.

2.  Susana is teaching English in class.

3.  I am waiting for the bus.

4.  My friends are playing tennis.

5.  It is sunny. It is not raining outside.

6.  The cat is eating its food.

7.  Her husband is working in the garden.

8.  I am not going to school today, I am sick.

9.  She is tired, so she´s sleeping.

10.           She is busy cleaning her yard.

11.           He is drinking a cup of coffee.

12.           They are walking / running over the bridge.

13.           I think we are winning / losing the game. We have 10 points.

14.           No one is answering / picking the phone.

15.           We are completing / writing the 16 statements.

16.           You are finishing / writing the answers…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario