miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2023

A letter of application


Dear Sir / Madam, / To whom it may concern,

1. Reason for writing.

2. Studies and experience.

3. Personal interests

4. Additional information

5. Concluding

Yours sincerely, / Yours faithfully,



Display: exhibition, shown.

Currently: at the present time.

Apply: to make an application for a job.

Set: (n.) collection of articles / the place where a theatre play takes action. (v.) to place in a particular condition.

In addition: as well, besides (idiom)

Supply: provide

Request: act of asking for something / what you are asked for

Willing: disposed, inclined, consenting.

Require: demand, need...

Hesitate: vacillate, have doubts about, be confused.

Further: additional, more extended / at a greater distance. 

Faithfully: sincerelly (being tru to one´s word)

Resume: CurriculumVitae in one single page.


Create your own cover letter here:

https://builder.zety.com/letter


I am writing to apply for the position of manager.
I am currently available.
In addition to my experience, I have an A driving licence.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely, / Yours faithfully, 


EXAMPLE:

NAME: Palomeras Student

DATE: April 21, 2023

RECIPIENT: ITC Global

SUBJECT: RE: Application for a post (Ref. 45)

 

GREETING:

To whom it may concern,

 

OPENER:

These last two years I have been studying Computer Related Vocational Training and I am searching for a job like the one you offer. I think I would be a good candidate.

 

BODY:

In these two years I have learned to mount and set a computer,upgrade it, solve common problems related to hardware and software.

Being patient, kind and committed to work in a team I believe I could be of help for your Company as a worker.

 

CALL TO ACTION:

Please review my enclosed CV and do not hesitate to contact me for any further information about my background and experience. I would like to have the chance to discuss in person all the details you may need to know and how I fit for the post.

I am eager to show how responsible and hard-working  I am at work. All along my training experience people have seen these skills.

 

CLOSER:

Thanks for taking me into consideration. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

                                                                   Palomeras Student


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To Whom it may concern,


1- I write to you about the post in the IT department of your company.

2- I have already finished my Professional  Training studies on computing. I have learned a lot about this field. I also upgrade and take care of my own computer.

3- I would be interested in working at your Swiss branch because I am really into new countries and cultures.

4- I am a quiet, hard-working person. People say I am responsible and easy going.

5- I have also worked at LPO as part of my training. They were very happy with my performance. 


Thank you for your attention. I hope I make a good candidate for this position.

   

Yours faithfully,


                                            A.L.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario