viernes, 1 de octubre de 2021

Frequency Adverbs

We always have maths in the morning. (siempre)

I don´t usually sleep in the afternoon. (normalmente)

You are often in class. (a menudo)

I sometimes walk the dog. (a veces)

They hardly ever study with me! (casi nunca)

I never kill animals. (nunca)

EL VERBO "BE" (AM / IS /ARE / WAS /WERE) SE PONE SIEMPRE DELANTE DEL ADVERBIO.
LOS DEMÁS VERBOS VAN SIEMPRE DETRÁS DEL ADVERBIO.





How often do you do these???


How often do you go to the gym? I never go to the gym. I don´t ever go.
They go to school everyday. They usually go to school.
I only see my family at Christmas. I hardly ever see them.
He goes to bed at 10 everyday. I always go to bed at ten o´clock.
How often do you meet friends? I often meet my friends. 


Now answer these questions:


  • What do you usually do on mondays? I usually_______________________
  • What do you sometimes do on wednesdays?________________________
  • What do you never do on fridays?_________________________________
  • What do you seldom do on sundays?______________________________
  • What time do you usually eat lunch?_______________________________
  • What time do you usually eat dinner?______________________________
  • What time do you usually eat breakfast?____________________________
  • How often do you eat fast food?___________________________________
  • How often do you go to the dentist?________________________________
  • How often do you watch movies?__________________________________
  • How often do you exercise?______________________________________

Practice:

Source:
https://teacherdeingles.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/frequency-adverbs/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario