miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2021

A TYPICAL WEEKEND

- I don´t like getting up early. I always get up late!

- Everyone enjoys getting presents. We sometimes celebrate birthdays at the weekend!

- My dad is keen on learning languages. He speaks English everyday!

- My sister loves getting up late. She is very lazy too!

- I love taking photos. I can take pictures in the countryside!

- My parents are interested in visiting museums. We often go to the Prado Museum!

- My friend is good at making models. She has a lot at home!

- My brother doesn´t enjoy buying shoes. He hates shopping!

IT´S YOUR TURN NOW:

1.  At the weekend I usually_______________
(chat with my friends / see my grandma / rest /go to the cinema…)

2.  I never ________________ on Saturdays.
(study / go to school / tidy / stay at home…)

3.  I would like to _________ some weekend.
(travel / go to the mall / eat out / go to the amusement park…)

4.  Sometimes I need to _______on Sundays.
(rest / stay at home / do my homework / see my family…)

5.  Last weekend I didn´t _______________
(see my greatgrandparents / play football / sing…)

                     
                                            I love kayaking in the sea…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario