viernes, 22 de octubre de 2021

Gerunds (verbs and prepositions: on, at, in)

 

I love it / He loves swimming. I´m keen on swimming.

They hate playing tennis / She hates playing tennis. They aren´t good at it!

I don´t like chatting online / He doesn´t like chatting. They aren´t interested in chatting.
………………………………….……………………………………

We aren´t keen on football. (No nos gusta el fútbol)

He isn´t good at playing tennis. (No se le da bien)

m bad at drawing. (Se me da mal dibujar)

They´re interested in learning languages (les interesa aprender idiomas)


He likes eating pringles: He is keen on them!

I´m very good at Maths: I´m keen on them!

I´m the best playing basketball: I´m good at it!

My friend is very lazy: He is interested in sleeping!

I´m good at playing football: I´m keen on it! 

We hate playing LOL: I´m not interested in playing LOL!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario