miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2021

Revision 1º Bachillerato

 1. Present Simple Vs. Present Continuous:

I usually go to school by bus but today I´m going (coming) by car.

2. Vocabulary on Technology:

Scroll, @, drag, upload, download, browser, link, Fake News, Attach.

- Scroll: Action of moving the cursor up and down so that the information changes.

- Fake News: A piece of information that is not true.

- Attach: Join a file to an email in order to be sent.

3. Adjectives ending in -ed or -ing page 12 St. book):

VERBS TO CREATE THEM:

Alarm, interest, bore, tire, annoy, disgust, confuse, disappoint, excite, please, siçurprise, worry, amuse, amaze, frighten, shock...

Ex: I feel alarmed because the News is confusing.

This book is surprising, we are amused.

I am shocked by the News, they are disgusting.

4. Robots:

They have surpassed us long time ago in many aspects.

They could control us.

They can be helpful in some dangerous tasks.

5. Phrasal verbs  and vocabulary (page 7 and 21):

Deal with, get through, turn into, blow up, keep on, set out, make up for, run out of...

We have to deal with your problem.

The house blew up after it caught fire.

Ice turns into water with heat.

6. Past Simple Vs. Past Continuous:

We were having dinner when you phoned.

I was shopping while you were waiting.

He died when he crashed.

My bike stopped when I was cycling.

7. Adverbs of manner that suit verbs (page 26):

dress  respectfully,   drive  safely,  treat  gently,  hold on  tightly, read  slowly,  walk  fast,  get  well,  watch  quietly...

8. Social Networks and me. Composition.

I am going to talk about my relationship with Social Networks. When I was born people already used mobile phones but there were no social apps, however our society was getting hooked to computers and SMS.

I started using smartphones when I was only twelve years old. Nowadays I use mine more than four hours a day. I use it to listen to music, to communicate with friends, to talk to people, to look for information, to study and learn, to take pictures and to keep important things for myself.

In my opinion I should control the use I make of my gadgets but it is very difficult. Certainly I have to change my habits!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario