viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2021

Present Continuous

 6. AM / ARE / IS V-ING

She isn´t wearing jeans today.

1. They aren´t talking about sports at the moment.

2. I am writing an email to my cousin now.

3. Is he wearing glasses at the moment? Yes, he is.

4. Why are you reading my letter? Because I want to.


7. QUESTIONS:

Where do you like going in your holidays?
I
like going to Cádiz.

1. What kind of books do you enjoy reading?
    I 
enjoy reading Marvel.

2. What activities do you like doing in your free time?
    I love sleeping and listening to music.

3. What kind of films do you like watching?
    like watching Romantic movies.

4. What do you like spending money on? 
    I like spending money on shoes!!!


8. Write true sentences:

My mother is tired after work.

1. Alice is teaching me to play the guitar.

2. Jan is doing voluntary work this Wednesday.
    
Jan  does voluntary work on Wednesdays.

3. I don´t play tennis on Monday afternoons.

4. He isn´t arriving late for school today.
    He doesn´t arrive late for school this year.
    
He never arrives late for school this year.

5. Do you like doing sport?
                Yes, I do / Yes, I like doing sport.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario