miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2021

Auxiliars and 3rd person

Do you like football? Yes, I do / No, I don´t

Are you happy? Yes, I am / No, I´m not

Have you got a book? Yes, I have / No, I haven´t

Can you swim? Yes, I can / No, I can´t

.................................................................................

Does she like football? Yes, she does / No, she doesn´t

Is he happy? Yes, he is / No, he isn´t

Has he got a book? Yes, he has / No, he hasn´t

Can she swim? Yes, she can / No, she can´t

_____________________________________________

Everyone enjoys getting presents. I enjoy getting presents.

She doesn´t enjoy getting presents. They don´t enjoy getting presents.

 

Sue is keen on learning languages. I am not keen on languages.

Are you keen on learning? Yes, I am / No, I´m not.

 

My sister hates getting up early. I hate it too!!

Do you like getting up early? Yes, I do / No, I don´t.

I love taking photos. She loves taking photos.

Does she like taking photos? Yes, she does / No, she doesn´t.

 

My parents are interested in visiting museums.

They aren´t interested in museums.

My friend is good at making models.

My friend isn´t good at making models.

 

My brother doesn´t enjoy buying shoes.

Does your brother enjoy buying shoes? Yes, he does/ No he doesn´t.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario