lunes, 17 de enero de 2022

A job interview

1. Hello, welcome. What´s your name?

2. Hello, my name is ___________ and I´m glad to be here.

1. How old are you?

2. I´m _____ years old.

1. Have you ever worked before?

2. No, I haven´t but I have experience as a ____________ because I have helped a relative at his workshop.

1. Where do you live?

2. I don´t live far from here, just half an hour by bus.

1. Do you have a car?

2. No, but I have a license and I can sometimes use my sister´s car.
         (No, but I´m getting my license and I´m planning to buy a car)

1. Why do you want to work with us?

2. I want to work with you because I love this area and I have heard that your company is a very good one.

1. How would you describe yourself?

2. I think I am a focused person, hard-working, organized, responsible, neat, punctual, ... a helpful person I guess.

1. What do you consider is your biggest weakness?

2. I am sometimes too perfectionist, so I focus a lot on the details.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario